Monday, March 26, 2012

P.S. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.


Happy happy birthday to my Zac. 6 years old today. As you all know I have a little one who is recovering from RSV and between that, my Psyc Major (in the works) and a hiccup at school the last few days I was unable to make cupcakes and celebrate with Zac and his class today. Don't fret.....we had a party last weekend at Ralphies Fun Center where we bowled, played games, ate too much pizza and foundered on cake and ice cream. Still, it hurt me that I could not celebrate again today on THE ACTUAL date of his birthday. Thank you a million times to Ms. Tonya who jumped in and played Momma for me today. I delivered bubbles and candy and she sent me proof that he had a good time.

Dear Zac, I love you to the moon and back. You are thoughtful, always smiling and always making everyone laugh. You are happy with the simplest of things, yet it is my goal to give you everything you want and more. You have brought more joy to my life then words could ever express. Waking up to your smiling face keeps me going. Your hugs and kisses are gold. I store these moments away in hopes you never become to big to "kiss Momma." I miss you while your gone, even to school for the few short hours. I am so proud to call you my big 6 year old baby boy. I love you. I love you. I love you.

PS. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.









No comments:

Post a Comment