Sunday, November 6, 2011

The weekend came and went. The Fall Festival was last Friday night at NME. I worked the Duck Pond. I must admit I was not exactly looking forward to this but by the time a few kids had picked their ducks, discovered their numbers and picked their prizes, it had grown on me. It's wonderful how easily kids can find enjoyment in the simplest things. Peyton tagged along with us. I think he liked being at NME for the night. I'm sure it was a nice little reminder of the the fact he conquered Pre-K through 5th grade there and moved on to a bigger more populated school.

Yesterday I started deep cleaning the house. I only finished one room. 13 more to go.

Today was grocery day at The Gates of Hell and kickball this evening. Now they are all home and worn out. Most would love 4 worn out children but in my house its death. Lots of whining, crying, fighting and screaming.

Mom is doing well. She got out today and went to church. It was the first time she had been in a couple months. That tells me she's on the mend.

This week should prove to be exciting. Tuesday is Election Day. That may be rather important to most but to me it simply means the kids will be home all day. Friday I will be photographing a wedding. As for the other 3 days I will tackle the other 13 rooms.

Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment