Friday, January 20, 2012

Twitter is a nice slice of bread. Join me.

I am quit sure Twitter is the next best thing to sliced bread. Of course I thought this  when I closed the Myspace a few years ago and went to Face Book.

It's quite. I can find what I want quickly with no childish bologna. Yay.

Look me up. @AccidentalXpert.

It takes a village to raise a child. I'd love your advice and I love to give it. I have learned over the years what works and what does not. I was reading a blog last night that I follow and she said it best. We learn from experience. We can read all the books, listen to all the Dr's and read about all the medications. But, in the end it's the one on one experience that has taught me the most. I have a lot of experience with alot of different medications, therapy, doctors, ect. I know realize no two children are the same but I also know that is it reassuring to know that someone else has been through this and survived. We are not only surviving, but we are laughing and enjoying our good days. Let me help you have more good days. Wow, that sounds like a medication commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment