Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I have been looking forward to tonight. When cold weather is coming, and I know I'm about to have severe cabin fever before Spring rolls around, its exciting to know all the good shows are coming back on. At 9pm I plopped on the couch and enjoyed 45 peaceful minutes of Nashville. All the kids had fallen asleep. Evyn had been hanging out with Peyton, and the silence lead me to the false sense he was passed out as well. Wrong. During a commercial break I got up to retrieve him and put him in bed when I discovered he had poured pancake syrup, mustard, ketchup, vinegar and A1 out in Zac's room. I caught him red handed with the syrup. He immediately started in with his new sentence..."no pank Momma." I had to step out....laugh....then return with my stern Momma voice. Danny says I'm totally wrapped around his little finger. Maybe. A little.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device provided by Bluegrass Cellular

2 comments:

  1. lol.....as soon as Layla saw this picture she said "Oh my goodness, someone is getting a spanking!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....when Layla saw the photo she said "Oh my goodness! Someone is getting a spanking!"

    ReplyDelete