Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This Too Did Pass

I have been meaning to catch a rage on video for a couple years now. Thankfully they are few and far between now days. A average of one a month of this magnitude.
First a little background with this one.
Eli has stayed a coupe days with one of my best friends to give me a bit of a break. I also needed to severely clean out his room. Yes, he's still very much a hoarder. He discovered once we had started home he had left his iPod charger behind and wanted me to turn around and go back to get it. I apologetically declined and told him he could get it in a couple days when she visited us on the weekend. This was NOT the correct answer.
Yes, I could have gone back. But that doesn't teach his to be responsible with his things. Even though it would have saved us all a great deal of stress I refused to give into his demands. I also realize by posting this video I'm opening myself up for negative criticism and a lot of unwanted advice about how I could have averted this by simply going back. Save your energy. This video is simply to show others they are not alone and the rages pass. He currently is having a grand ole time outside playing as if nothing ever happen.
Here is the link to our eventful ride home video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4UMeEO6rk

No comments:

Post a Comment