Thursday, August 25, 2011

HOPE

Just a example of what my downtime consist of.  Reading, searching, studying, and educating myself. I hope this link is helpful to someone. It's very interesting and gave me a little ray of sunshine in the form of HOPE.

I'm told parents whom have a child diagnosed with such disorders as mine go through a process much the same as death. I can't remember them in the exact order but a couple are disbelief and grieving. I'm assuming the stage I have hit now is disbelief or refusing to except this diagnoses even tho all the proof is in front of me. And honestly, I have been in the stage for a couple years. Very rarely do I choose to except it and allow myself to grieve for Eli. Grief is followed with pity and I don't want that for us. Or is it?



http://www.child-psych.org/2010/02/childhood-bipolar-disorder-is-not-bipolar-dsm-v-and-the-new-temper-dysregulation-disorder-with-dysphoria.html

No comments:

Post a Comment