Monday, December 19, 2011

If I make it through December I'm demanding a vacation.

Holidays are not good to bloggers. I have NO TIME whatsoever to sit. My days are so long that the second I am in a horizontal position sleep spontaneously occurs.

Christmas shopping is done. I think.

Christmas will be at out home this year. I am stoked to say the least. Lesia and Diane are helping me otherwise I don't think I could pull off dinner for 25ish bodies.

I have dusted, scrubbed, shampooed, mopped,washed, vacuumed, wiped down, wiped off, polished, shined, bleached and even painted three times over. And will two more times since the kids will be home 3 days before this meal takes place.

The boys are great. Except for this whining stage that Zac has entered and its about to drive me insane.

Before I pass out for a couple hours I just wanted to share my menu for Saturday.

Deep Fried Turkey
Pork Loin
Chicken
Dressing
Potatoes
Pintos
Cornbread
Yeast Rolls
Fryed Apples
Brown Gravy
Corn
Cranberry Salad
Chicken n dumplings
Green Beans
Red Velvet Cake
Sweet potato Cobbler
Pineapple Upside Cake
Homemade Custard
Pumpkin Pie
Italian Cream Pie

Saturday morning is Breakfast with Santa at Chaney's Dairy Farm. There are 17 of us attending as a group. We went last year and the boys requested to go again this year.

Tomorrow is parties at school.

If you don't hear from me shortly after Christmas you'd better send in the Guard.

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment