Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Several of you have contacted me wondering how the condo was. Here's a few photos. It was spacious enough for six of us no problem. One kig bed, one twin, and one full. It did leave one on the couch but no one complained. The master bath had a huge garden tub which I never used. Hot water was plentiful and all six of us could shower easy which never happens at home. Lol. The second bathroom had two entry ways. One from the kitchen and one from the boys room. The master bedroom and living room both had gulf views and huge glass doors to the patio where there was a table that sat ten people easy. I think you gals would be very happy with the accommodations. There were two pools. One was heated. Amazing place. I have all the contact info if your still interested.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device provided by Bluegrass Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment