Saturday, November 3, 2012

Finished weighted blanket. I am so excited to deliver this to the precious gal it belongs to. I hope it eases her anxiety and makes her show off that wonderful smile more.
I have a waiting list started. Remember....keep the jean donations coming so I can continue to make these free and help our anxious, Autistic, Bipolar, ADD and ADHD kids. They are proven to help our babies that have a variety of alphabet soup on their medical record.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device provided by Bluegrass Cellular

1 comment:

  1. Our middle son struggles with ADD is a Junior in high school. Writing for school has always been his biggest frustration. His counselor recommended that he try writing in Ink for All. It's developed to be distraction-free. I'm really impressed with all of the advanced accessibility features like the fact that its possible to collapse suggestions on grammar, spelling, etc. This seemed like a good place to share this: http://bit.ly/2DWi1K9

    ReplyDelete