Thursday, May 5, 2011

No more boo-boo's to kiss.

The last couple days have been hectic. End of the school year for 3 school age boys! Yesterday I took graduation pictures for Zac's Preschool class. I am so proud of them! I can't wait to share them........but I have too. :(

Testing has been going on all week for Peyton and Eli. Homework, chores, and our small farm. Busy busy busy. I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know any other way.

This is one of my jobs. Being a Mother. I have done it since I was 18. I put being a Mother above everything else. Before raising puppies and keeping Danny's trucking records. Before being a daughter, friend and even  a wife. No amount of effort goes into anything else like being a Mother.

It dawned on me last night that my babies are growing up. My baby Zac is graduating Preschool in a couple weeks. Next will be Evyn. What will I do when they are all gone? This is all I have ever done, and done well.

What are the plans for your lives when your children are gone. What will you do when you don't have to go school, orthodontist, parent teacher meetings, doctor apts. What will you do when there are no little noses to wipe and boo-boos to kiss?


No comments:

Post a Comment