Monday, June 4, 2012

Fifty Shades of Crazy, a XX rated version of Twilight.

Monday has never kicked my butt so much before. I woke up around the normal time. Much past 5 a.m and I'm done with restful sleep.I had a private shower at 6:00 a.m and it was by far the highlight of my day. I never get a peaceful, private bath. Never. Ever. I had blood work done at 7:15 and never even felt the needle. Yay! I can't remember everything she wanted tested. off the top of my head I recall cholesterol, thyroid, liver functions and some sort of three month sugar average test. I've not heard back yet. I suppose these things take time. I'm not concerned. I figure worse case is that I'm just a little too sweet sometimes. ;)

Summer classes started today. I listened to a man talk about theater for four hours straight. I didn't get sleepy, but only because he was such a great speaker. Probably the best I've ever heard. He could have speeched the phone book in such a way that it would have been entertaining.

I jumped on the band wagon and bought the three Fifty Shades of Grey books. I made it through the first book and was not overly impressed. Here is my take on the books....They are very similar to Twlight. Coincidence? Maybe. Burnett gal who is quite, polite and a young adult falling for some mysterious well raised, clean cut, handsome rich boy who proclaims to her many times he's no good for her and she should stay away from him. He adorns her with lavish gifts. He keeps his distance. Nice cars. Grey flew a helicopter, Cullin just......flew. I personally think she might have stolen the idea for these from Ms. Stephanie Myer. But, who am I to judge a book. I'm just saying....Mr. Cullin and Mr. Grey both have a large secrete that only few know about. Between the two I would pick Twilight. I prefer the rated PG-13 stuff these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment